Excellent Ice Retention
- World-class design keeps ice frozen for days
- Coolers are made with air-tight construction
- Lids have a freezer grade, 360 degree seal
- Built in thermometer that reads inside cooler temps
Durable, Secure Latches
- Easy to use latches keep lid closed tight
- T-Shaped handles are easy to grasp
- Our latches are guaranteed to last
Rugged and Secure
- Stainless steel hasp plate fits most padlock
- Hasp plate also functions as a bottle opener
- Built in tie-downs ensure safe transportation
- 23.1 x 14.4 x 14.8 inches
- 15.5 x 9 x 9.5 inches
*Each Roto-Molded Cooler Comes With A 5-Year Manufacture Warranty!
I had a standard old school igloo cooler before buying this, and there is a night and day difference. I've strapped mine down to the top of my service body work truck. Filled it up with waters and Ice on Monday, I've refilled my waters daily but didn't have to worry about my ice until Friday afternoon.
10/10 would buy again
Love my new cooler. It's the perfect size for those overnight fishing trips or family camping outings. Keeps everything cold for the whole weekend. Would highly recommend!
The quality of this cooler is equally great as Yeti, if not better. The price is just unbeatable. The design of the handles is nice because you don’t have to worry about busting one off. I took this cooler camping in Moab and it kept everything at the temperature I needed my cheese and meat to be at. It’s durable and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable and well made cooler.
I purchased this at an expo instead of getting the comparable Yeti. I like all the additional features built in that are additional to a Yeti such as a bottle opener, temperature probe and attached drain plug. I'm quite pleased and I recommend. Kept a single bag of a ice ice for 48 hours before it started to melt in 72 degree weather